Adoption Journey

Saturday, October 15, 2005

We're leaving on a jet plane....

We are off to Mayberry in a about half an hour!! YIPPEEE!!!! Gotta make a stop to drop Chance off at the kennel then we are off to Philadephia to catch our flight!!

Looks like a great weekend in the making. We are headed to the Nascar Cafe for dinner and BSing with a big group of our friends. It looking like there will be about 15 of us tonight! A good time will DEFINATELY be had by all - cannot wait!!

Then sometime in the next few days we will be headed to the NC Statefair. We went last year also and had a blast. We had county ham on a biscuit for the first time and OH MY GOD was it GOOD!!! I've been craving it for a year now!!!! Can't wait to have another one!

We'll also be introducing our friends to a classic NJ breakfast! They have never had "pork roll on a roll" before. In NJ that woud be considered a sin!! Although I grew up in NJ I never had one until I met Mike...but now that I have had it, I love it.

Well...I gotta get finished with the packing and light a fire under Mikes butt to get going!! Bye for now!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger C Squared said…

    Can't wait to hear when your LOI arrives! Post as soon as you hear please.

    I just stumbled across your blog last night and have not had time to read the whole story, but I will in time. We also started with Russia, but ended up finding our blessing in Kaz.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home