Adoption Journey

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Rain Rain Go AWAY!!!

I think it has been raining now for a week straight....literally!!! Of course during a time like this umbrellas always come in handy, but do you think I can find one? Nope. Now I know we have at least three somewhere, but I was only able to locate one. Good, right? Nope. The one I found has a hole in it. Still better than nothing.

But let it rain all it wants. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous in N. Carolina this weekend...which is exactly where we will be. We are headed to "Mayberry" (as our soon to be hosts lovingly refer to it) - aka Raleigh. We will be staying with our good friends Don and Shirley and will be able to see some of our "BS Gang" while we are there. I cannot wait for the get away!!

This week work has been nothing but stress, and I cannot wait for it to be over. I will be off Monday and Tuesday (we come home on Tuesday) so the time away will be very nice.

No news on the adoption. I sent an email to D earlier this evening. Hopefully we will hear something soon. I am starting to think this may not happen until 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home