Adoption Journey

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Yucky day

It's just plain nasty out today. Looks like a perfect day to designate as "lazy day". I plan on planting my behind on the couch and working on my felt advent calendar. I don't know if I will end up keeping it or if I will give it to someone as a gift. I am really not looking forward to the holidays again this year, so there is no sense in counting down to Christmas. I have put a lot of work into it and really like it. If I end up keeping it it will just go to waste. I'd rather give it to a family that could get some joy from it.

Mike has a business appointment this afternoon, but I think that is all that is on his agenda. Not really a good day to be working on his car, so I have a feeling he will follow suit and have a lazy day with me. That will be nice. I have not seen him in a couple of days. I flew to Chicago Thursday morning, from work, and flew back in Friday morning and went straight back to the office. He was out on a business appointment when I got home last night, and I was in bed by the time he got home. SO as of this morning, I still haven't seen him...at least in an awakened state!!

Gotta go pay some bills now....yuck....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home